Mar 11, 2023
5 Beneficial Poker Tips
Poker is a very interesting game. Many people like to play poker. Internet gives an opportunity to play poker at home. You can sit in your chair and play online poker games. Many people look for poker advices and tips. I want to give you 5 beneficial tips about how to play online poker better.
1. You must play only against weak players. It is the most important tip because you can be the 10th best poker player in the world but lose money playing with other 9 who play poker better. It is poker wisdom. Professional poker players play to win money. They do not like to play against strong players. They like “fish”. “Fish” is a bad poker player who loses money to others.
How to find bad poker players? Use legal Live Draw SDY programs for collecting poker statistics. Holdem Manager is one of the most popular programs to find “fish”.
If you feel that your opponents are strong and play better than you, you must leave your current table and find another one. Maybe you will find a table with weak players and will be able to win money.
2. You must have best rakeback deal. Rakeback is a source of extra income for a player. Every professional knows this fact. That’s why many pro players receive rakeback. If you do not have rakeback you must get the best deal. Poker rooms offer 30% – 40% rakeback. But you can find better deals. Rakeback will give you many extra benefits.
3. You must play poker only when you are ready to play. Never play poker if you are ill, drunk or have a bad mood. You must play poker with clear mind. When you are not ready to play seriously you will probably make many mistakes. I also do not advice to play together with your friend or someone else. You must be focused and think only about poker. This tip is the most difficult to follow.
4. You should play poker at good and well known rooms. Famous rooms are bigger and provide more promotions than small rooms. You will be able to find many players only in big poker rooms. You will be able to select tables for playing. It is much more interesting to play in a big poker room than in a small.
5. Try to increase your poker skills. You should watch videos and read poker books to become a good player.